* Emergency reporting happens even without an active internet & available mobile balance
* Auto-photo capture to facilitate evidence recovery (* Subjected to internet availability)
* VMN based SMS/ MAIL/ URL POST alerts to police/ guardian/ concerned authorities
* Customised interfaces to facilitate an easy integration with any other ERP
* Availability on all mobiles with different mobile Platforms (even a non-smart phone too)
* Keeping in view of the randomness in the availability of packet/ internet data services on mobiles in most of the Indian smart phones, the application works even without connecting either to GPRS/ 3G or any other data modes which makes this more flexible and much connected use case for a wide range of utility.
* Auto-sync interfaces for Police control rooms, corporate vigilance centers, college management; personalized guardians are available in ready-to-use mode.
* Equipped to report around 20 different emergencies at any moment.
Auto-SMS generation to 5 guardians even without any internet connectivity and available mobile balance to send those SMS.
(* Guardian count can be altered at any moment)
Customised dashboard to fit the requirement of all segments; i.e Corporates/ Colleges/ Department/ individuals/ NGO’s to facilitate an easy reference.
Instantaneous route tracking (User need to update from location, to location and the vehicle number) and auto-SMS trigger to guardians regd. the same.
Provision for reporting SAFE REACH by employees to the respective employers.
A defined and customised set of following features are available as listed below:
@ Citizens: Emergency reporting to the control room with a single button press on mobile
@ Police department: Exclusive interface to track the location, type of emergency, mobile no., details of the guardian etc.
# If required, URL post to external NGO or any 3rd party can be provided at any moment.
Note: We have placed our sincere endeavours in developing mDEFENCE to communicate your emergency ASAP; SMS delivery is subjected to the operator congetsion and network availability.